We have an urgent requirement for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Business Central Technical Consultant ready to join within 60 days or earlier.
** Candidates with at least 5 end-to-end project implementation experience need to apply.
** Ready to travel for short-term on-site opportunities globally (based on travel conditions).
** A bachelor degree or higher in Comp.sc, IT, or related disciplines with good Accounting domain understanding preferred.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Train, Implement, and Support customizations in Dynamics 365 BC for new and existing customers
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Create, Design and modify the default reporting in Dynamic 365 BC
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Identify software or service opportunities including training, modules, business process consulting, and development
- Coordinate application updates, hotfixes, and upgrades to existing customers
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accountancy, or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV 2016/2017/2018.
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers and Dynamics NAV Web Services (REST, SOAP, Json etc)
- Knowledge on RDLC Report
- Knowledge about Security certificates
- A good level of competence with analysis tools such as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS Cubes and Power BI
- SharePoint and Azure LCS knowledge will be of added-advantage
- Debugging and troubleshoot issues related to NAV/BC code
- Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI and Power Automate)
- SQL and .NET, SSRS, AL Programming and integrations
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Developing complex customizations, data migration, plugins and integration to external systems
- Microsoft certified in related topics will be preferred.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English language.
- Strong listening & presentation skills.
Additional Soft Skills & Requirements
- Must have positive attitude and be approachable.
- Should have a learning mindset, willingness to evolve and go the extra-mile.
- Creative with new ideas, ways and initiatives and ability to execute the plan.
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts as per the projects assigned. (USA/Canada/Middle East/India/Australia)
Please share your updated resumes / references to below for further communication.
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Thanks for applying. HR will connect with you shortly.
Brightpoint Infotech is a Microsoft Gold Partner focused on critical business applications including Enterprise & Business Solutions headquartered out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. We consist of a skilled team of seasoned US-based and international IT professionals to meet our customers’ business requirements with digital transformation solutions & services.
Aside from the US, Brightpoint Infotech has office locations in Toronto, Canada; Mumbai, India; Dubai, UAE; Karachi, Pakistan; and Nairobi, Kenya.
At Brightpoint Infotech, we believe in providing a stable, secure, and professional environment ingrained with all the elements of a family atmosphere where we encourage and empower our team members to come up with new ideas, initiatives and offer great career advancement options. We offer competitive compensation plans with recognition programs, and benefits including performance-based bonuses, medical insurance, flexible working hours, on-site travel opportunities abroad, generous paid time off and more.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, we require the finest of technical talents and consultants to contribute their best as we strive for excellence and contribute to sustained growth and impact in the business industry. We look forward to you coming onboard with us for a long and rewarding career as we continue our growth towards the goal of becoming one of the largest Microsoft partners in the world.