- January 4, 2021
- Posted by: Brightpoint InfoTech
- Category: Blogs
I noticed, sometimes we are not able to default the value which we want in AP Pending vendor invoice screen, and neither we get a dialogue box.
Cause: It is due to cache data stored in D365FO application.
Solution: Delete the cache data in the application. Follow the steps below:
- Login to 365FO application, Click Settings User options
- Click Usage data
- Select All usage data
- Search for Element name = PurchFormLetter_Invoice , in Record type= Class
- Select the below line and Delete
1.Create Pending vendor invoice. Navigate to Accounts payable Invoices Pending vendor invoices
- Click New
- Select the Purchase order which needs to be invoiced and enter Invoice number, Invoice description, Invoice date
- From the “Default from” drop-down, select “Ordered quantity” and click Ok
- Notice that Order lines has been pulled in the pending vendor invoice screen
6.Click Post button in the header to trigger to record the data in Cache.
- You will notice a pop-up box prompting for the default value
- You may checkmark “Do not tell me again” and Click No if you wish to default to “Ordered Quantity” and do not want the dialogue box again.
- Or you may click just No and proceed with the transaction. The dialogue box would appear again, until you select “Do not tell me again”