Roles and Responsibilities
- Interface with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements. Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, and data integrity. Develop functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios.
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer. Participate and/ or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes, and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices, and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience. Develop, Implement, Train, and Support customizations in Dynamics 365 Finance and operation for new and existing customers.
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development. Create, Design and modify the default reporting in Dynamic 365 Finance and Operations.
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents. Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development.
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members. Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members. Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization. Identify software or service opportunities including training, modules, business process consulting, and development.
- Coordinate application updates, hotfixes, and upgrades to existing customers. Use knowledge of/competence in: .Net, and D365 F&O X++ development; RDLC Reporting; Security certificates; Competence with analysis tools such as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS Cubes and Power BI; SharePoint and Azure LCS knowledge will be of added advantage.
- Debugging and troubleshoot issues related to D365 F&O code; Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BIand Power Automate); and SQL and .NET, SSRS, X++ Programming and integrations.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from reputed university
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Comp.Sc, Master in Computer Applications Administration will be preferred
- Proven understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, with strong ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and problems to effectively develop technical solutions to their requirements.
Additional Soft Skills & Requirements
- Must have positive attitude and be approachable.
- Should have a learning mindset, willingness to evolve and go the extra-mile.
- Creative with new ideas, ways and initiatives and ability to execute the plan.
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts as per the projects assigned. (USA/Canada/Middle East/India/Australia)
Please share your updated resumes / references to the contact below for further communication.
JOB SITE: 7112 N. University Drive, Tamarac, FL 33321; 40 hrs/wk.; If offered employment, must have legal right to work in U.S. Equal opportunity employer. Job may require travel within us with expenses paid by employer. Salary: $ 84531.00
CONTACT: Mail Resume to EduFin IT, Inc., 7112 N. University Drive, Tamarac, FL 33321
Email Id :- hr@brightpointinfotech