We have an urgent requirement for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Sales Manager ready to join within 60 days or earlier.
** Candidates with at least 7+ years of sales experience need to apply.
** Ready to travel for short-term on-site opportunities globally (based on travel conditions).
** Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with good Business development, contacts & networking skills preferred.
Primary job objective is to hunt and drive sales opportunities across regions globally (US/Canada/Middle East/India etc) for Brightpoint Infotech offerings in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) ERP and CRM solutions. Secondary objective is to manage assigned accounts for more up sell and cross sell opportunity and day to day account management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proven 7+ years’ work experience in B2B Lead generation – cold calls & emails by cold calling / Data base calling and reach the key decision makers in the USA Market.
- Identify and qualify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring service levels are met.
- Manage sales through forecasting, qualification, account strategy, and planning.
- Establish and strengthen relationship with Brightpoint Infotech members.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the deal.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key influencers.
- Working from customer lists and/or database, make outbound follow-up calls to client’s existing customers or prospects to qualify leads and sell products and service contracts.
- Making outbound (cold/warm) calls to find qualified leads in the USA Market.
- Follow up on company’s marketing inquiries, engage in intelligent conversations with these inquiries and get them interested in setting up appointments, one on one meetings.
- Generate qualified leads within target accounts as determined by sales.
- New client acquisition, Close sales & up-selling.
- Product demo to the clients, price negotiations, closer.
- Build a pipeline to achieve your target & close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven 7+ years’ work exp. in a similar role selling enterprise solutions, implementation services, and support services to clients to the US/Canada/MiddleEast/India regions.
- Proactive and practical, adept at assessing customer requirements, and selecting appropriate methods to fulfil them. Skilled at determining priorities, establishing a systematic course of action to ensure successful completion, and allocating time and resources effectively.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills are essential in this role, together with a mind-set of customer service. A skillful negotiator, you will be confident acting as trusted advisor when dealing with customers’ business needs.
- Excellent Account Planning skills.
- Track record of achieving sales targets, as is experience in selling IT projects and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Strong listening & presentation skills.
Additional Soft Skills & Requirements
- Must have positive attitude and be approachable.
- Should have a learning mindset, willingness to evolve and go the extra-mile.
- Creative with new ideas, ways and initiatives and ability to execute the plan.
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts as per the projects assigned. (USA/Canada/Middle East/India/Australia)
Please share your updated resumes / references to the contact below for further communication.
Email Id :- brightpointinfotech.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Brightpoint Infotech is a Microsoft Gold Partner focused on critical business applications including Enterprise & Business Solutions headquartered out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. We consist of a skilled team of seasoned US-based and international IT professionals to meet our customers’ business requirements with digital transformation solutions & services.
Aside from the US, Brightpoint Infotech has office locations in Toronto, Canada; Mumbai, India; Dubai, UAE; Karachi, Pakistan; and Nairobi, Kenya.
At Brightpoint Infotech, we believe in providing a stable, secure, and professional environment ingrained with all the elements of a family atmosphere where we encourage and empower our team members to come up with new ideas, initiatives and offer great career advancement options. We offer competitive compensation plans with recognition programs, and benefits including performance-based bonuses, medical insurance, flexible working hours, on-site travel opportunities abroad, generous paid time off and more.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, we require the finest of technical talents and consultants to contribute their best as we strive for excellence and contribute to sustained growth and impact in the business industry. We look forward to you coming onboard with us for a long and rewarding career as we continue our growth towards the goal of becoming one of the largest Microsoft partners in the world.