We have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager ready to join immediately.
** Candidates with at least 6 end-to-end project implementation experience need to apply.
** Ready to travel for short-term on-site opportunities globally (based on travel conditions)
- We’re looking for Dynamics 365 FO (AX Solution Architect with hands-on experience across various Dynamics AX versions and primarily on D365 F&O.
- One should have the ability to lead the end-to-end implementations from a solution perspective and should be able to lead a functional team through various phases of implementation.
- One should have a strong sense of the customer requirements and collaborate and work directly with the client to identify critical business requirements and various business scenarios.
- One should have extremely good documentation skills and should be able to document/lead the team through documentation of business requirements, solution blueprint, functional design, business scenarios, Functional test cases, user training manuals, etc.
- One should have a fair understanding of the various domains and business verticals to be able to correlate with the client’s business and understand requirements better.
- One should be open for travel to client places for various critical project phases.
- Must have worked on a minimum of 6-8 end-to-end implementations at medium to large enterprise clients
- Out of this min, 3 end-to-end implementations must be on D365 F&O
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have hands-on experience in the implementation of Finance, AR, AP, FA, and MR reports along with at least one of the modules listed below.
- Must have hands-on experience in either of the modules listed: Manufacturing, Inventory and Warehouse Management, Trade & Logistic / Sale & Distribution Management, Project Management, and Accounting,
- Exposure to US Payroll will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to lead a team of a minimum of 3 resources and manage the task assignments within the team.
- Experience in a leadership role in estimating, and preparing various documentation, System Acceptance Testing, System Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Should be very good at documentation during various phases of the implementations and should be able to prepare templates and ensure documentation from the team members.
- Should know how to conduct discovery/requirement gathering sessions and prepare a detailed Business Requirement document (As-Is & To-Be), Prepared Solution Blue-Print and Fit-Gap document.
- Prepare detailed Functional Design Documents for the custom features as per the Microsoft standards,
- Must know how to coordinate and execute the data migration using DMF
- Should have experience in conducting training sessions for the client.
- Must know how to plan and execute master data migration as well as open transactions and open balances during data upload cycles.
- Must have worked in customer-facing roles, onsite exposure with US clients will be preferred.
- Should be able to configure the product at short notice to support pre-sales demos
- Must have exposure to various versions of Dynamics AX viz. D365 F&O, AX7, Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX 2009.
- Exposure to Full Life Cycle Implementation projects, Post Implementation Production Support
Good to Have Skills & Certifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics AXCertifications (functional)
- Domain-Specific Experience
- Experience in providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Ability to demonstrate IP to prospects and customers across the globe
- Ability to track and report deliverables and conduct meetings with key stakeholders
- Power BI
- Ability to play a vital role in the Quality & Budget for the deliverables
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Master’s in Business Administration, or CA will be preferred.
Additional Soft Skills & Requirements
- Must have a positive attitude and be approachable.
- Should have a learning mindset, and willingness to evolve and go the extra mile.
- Creative with new ideas, ways, and initiatives and the ability to execute the plan.
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts as per the projects assigned. (USA/Canada/Middle East/India/Australia)
Please share your updated resumes/references with the contact person below for further communication.
Contact: Ms. Harsha Chandiramani, HR Director