1. Create a new report; Row Definition and Column Definition.
2. On the row definition, you will need to add a new row link. Click on Edit and Row Links.
3. On the Link type, select External Worksheet, and name it appropriately.
4. Your row definition will have an extra column.
5. Create the excel sheet that you would like to link with the Report Designer.
6. On the report designer, go to the link with the Row Definition and indicate the cell you’d like the report to pick data from. And add suffix /CPO.
7. Create a tree definition, with the following details.
8. Create a column definition.
9. The reporting unit is set up as follows.
10. The report definition looks like this.
11. Generate the report.