Microsoft Dynamics 365 is designed to support the sales process from acquiring a new lead through the close of a sale. CRM has a place to store the contact information for new leads, a place to track the follow-up communications (such as Phone Calls, Emails, and Appointments), and the ability to qualify a Lead into an Account, Contact, and Opportunity.
CRM keeps Leads in a separate area (essentially quarantined) in order to ensure your main database of Accounts and Contacts does not get cluttered with people your organization doesn’t know.
Empower sellers to drive personal engagement with customers
- Improve win rate with a dynamic, event-driven sales process.
- Build pipeline with high-quality leads and prospects from a variety of sources.
- Measure the past and identify leading indicators for the future.
- Find the right prospects and customers.
- Always know the next best action to move relationships forward.
- Build a high-performing sales team.
- Engage and collaborate around strategic deals.
- Align with the buyer’s journey to deliver personalized engagement.
- Work anytime, anywhere.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 FOR MARKETING
Find and nurture more sales-ready leads by moving beyond basic email marketing. Connect sales and marketing, automate processes, and make smarter decisions to maximize your marketing ROI.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing is a cloud-based marketing application that helps manage and guide the customer along their journey through the sales funnel – from the first contact through to close. With Adobe Marketing Cloud, your business can create deliver engaging customer experiences across all touchpoints.
Campaign orchestration, Creating a seamless customer experience starts with well-connected tools. Unify your sales and marketing with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Dynamics 365 for a complete view of your customer. Know about all the interactions customers have had with you to help create a seamless experience for them—whether they’re responding to your marketing campaigns or speaking with your sales team.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Every customer interaction matters in customer service. The Dynamics 365 Customer Service solution helps organizations respond faster to customer service issues by empowering employees to deliver consistent, efficient customer care.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service can help your firm maximize brand loyalty and improve the value you’re providing to clients by allowing them to engage on their terms, whether it’s through self-help, employee assisted, or on-site service.
Effortless service through any channel
Deliver guided, intelligent service and support on any channel with a unique ability to work with your existing systems. Empower customers and agents with the tools they need to ensure quick and accurate resolution, every time.
- Let customers connect quickly and easily through multi-channel service options.
- Use the AI of service bots to increase service availability and free your agents for more high-value interactions.
- Resolve issues quickly using data analysis and predictive care.
Personalize your service
- Deliver value with every interaction with a complete customer view.
- Guide agents’ actions toward optimal outcomes using intelligent automation.
- Create upsell or cross-sell opportunities using contextual customer data.
Streamline your customer service
- Improve service based on survey feedback, discussion forums, and social listening.
- Onboard new agents quickly with in-app learning options.
- Optimize your service staff by allocating resources based on service trends that you can monitor in real time.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 FOR FIELD SERVICE AUTOMATION
Field Service empowers companies to improve customer satisfaction, first-time fix rates, and resource productivity.
Microsoft delivers advanced scheduling, resource optimization and mobile enablement capabilities that set organizations apart by keeping the customer at the center of the business. Field service, including advanced analytics, machine learning and the Internet of Things’ capabilities, allows organizations to move from a costly break-fix model to a never-fail service model.
We leverage inventory management capabilities that capture real-time information from deliveries and technicians to ensure that the right parts are always ready to go. On their way to and at the customer location, technicians use a mobile app to stay connected. Each technician updates their status like driving, in-progress work, and completed work. The mobile app also provides step-by-step instructions for the task at hand. The technician can snap photos of the completed work, get customer sign-off, and even collect payment.
Empower your agents to create a better customer experience
Streamline scheduling, inventory management, and on-site efficiency. Offer quick and transparent communications and tracking functionalities to keep customers connected to your field agents.
Improve operational efficiency
- Use the Internet of Things (IoT) to detect and solve problems faster.
- Reduce costs using predictive maintenance.
- Automate work orders, scheduling, and dispatching.
Empower field agents
- Boost on-site efficiency by providing technicians with mobile access to home office data.
- Understand customer preferences and history to deliver more personalized service.
- Enable technicians to work hands-free by using innovative technology like mixed reality headsets.
- Provide customers with real-time technician location tracking and appointment reminders.
- Share quotes, contracts, and scheduling information quickly and easily.
- Let customers self-schedule appointments and monitor service with a customer portal.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 FOR PROJECT SERVICE AUTOMATION
To track and manage the delivery of products, managers have been using different software tools in the past. With the now popular Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation, you can build your work breakdown structure into a project plan, which is a robust end to end solution. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation helps to build trusted customer relationship and a solid reputation for delivering outstanding project experiences. D365 for PSA also helps service team with their price, plan, staff, and execution of projects on time on budget and building an essential foundation for a trusted customer and client relationships.
Go beyond sales force automation to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals. Sell smarter with embedded insights, foster relationships, boost productivity, accelerate sales performance, and innovate with a modern and adaptable platform. Use AI capabilities to track customer relationships and automate sales execution with contextual prompts that drive sales strategy.
Improve project profitability with integrated planning tools and analytics
Empower your employees to anticipate resource demand and work together with collaborative tools that are easy to tailor to your business.
Improve project management
- Visualize costs and revenue using robust project planning capabilities and intuitive dashboards.
- Anticipate resource demands and forecast project profitability.
- Build customer trust using a customer-centric service delivery model.
- Make the most out of billable resources using real-time dashboards to measure utilization.
- Improve skill-based assignments with a unified scheduling engine.
- Empower service professionals to apply directly to relevant projects.
- Foster collaboration across teams by integrating with Office 365 applications.
- Simplify the contracts process and collaborate seamlessly with customers through a secure portal.
- Submit, process, and approve time and expenses anytime, anywhere for faster customer billing.